“Multiple Share 180° Hatta”
With 62 rooms in total, this large share house rebuilt from a staff dormitory of a well-known company.
Currently, it is the second largest share house in Nagoya.
Since it is several decades after the age of building, it is retro as it is in some places but it is also charming.
After the re-refurbishment, not only is it convenient to use in life, but the rent is also very cost-effective.
By the way, Multiple means “diverse”. We believe it is possible to combine diverse concepts to create a versatile space that can fit diverse lifestyle according to different people.
So, which is your favorite concept?
× FITNESS & BEAUTY
· There is a fitness room in the house, you can use a home gym, fitness bike etc.
· You can also take lessons such as yoga and dance at a nearby gymnasium.
· Maybe recording diet will be implemented?
· We adopted a fashionable and functional outdoor style also in the house.
· About twice a year, outdoors such as climbing, camping, BBQ is also scheduled to hold.
· We invite native teachers every week for tenants to hold free English speaking time (light lesson)
· Prepare “English learning space” of rules that only English should speak
· Free events such as discussions are regularly held
· Let’s watch overseas movies with English subtitles once a month! !
And it is also a pleasing news for those in the short term (residence in 1 month to less than 6 months).
Here, Hatta can also be used as a special monthly apartment.
In that case, the rent will be up 5000 yen (3 months or more to less than 6 months) or 10,000 yen (1 month to less than 3 months) up, but the deposit is depreciated 0%.
However, among the tenants who chose Hatta, the reason for staying in the first or second place is transportation!
Because you can take the Higashiyama Line subway from Nagoya Station to Hatta where the share house is just in 12 minutes!
Hatta has a total of four stations available.
・5 minutes walk from Hatta station on the Higashiyama line
・5 minutes walk from Hatta station on the JR Kansai line
・8 minutes walk from Kintetsu Hatta station on the Kintetsu Nagoya line
・12 minutes walk from Komoto station on the Aonami line
Although living in the Share House, each individual room is equipped with a 3-point bathroom combination (bath, toilet, sink) and a simple kitchenette, which is so convenient!
Even though it is a share house, it can be used without worrying about time.
Individual rooms with complete equipment like this are also very reassuring in every respect.
In addition, like other Share Houses, there is a spacious kitchen and dining room in the public space, as well as a laundry room.
Among the cultural centers connected to the Share House, soundproof rooms and small gymnasiums are also available (charged).
As long as you make an appointment in advance, you can play with everyone, or as a teaching classroom, maybe it is not bad!
▼ Resident’s Interviews