Article 1 (Privacy Information)
“Personal information” in privacy information refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address , telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions that can identify a specific individual.
“History information and characteristic information” in the privacy information refers to anything other than the “personal information” specified above, and the history of the services you have used, the products you have purchased, the pages you have viewed and advertisements , search keywords searched by the user, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address of the user, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc. increase.
Article 2 (How to collect privacy information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc. . In addition, transaction records including the user’s personal information made between the user and the partner, etc., and information related to payment will be sent to our partner (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as “Partners”), etc.
About users, we will provide information about services used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords searched, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (if using a mobile terminal, (including communication status, various setting information for use, etc.), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information and characteristic information such as terminal individual identification information, etc. Collected when you browse our pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
Our company collects and uses personal information for the following purposes.
- (1) In order for users to view and modify their own registration information and view usage status, registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used and purchased Purpose of displaying information about products and their prices
- (2) When using an email address to notify or contact the user, or to use contact information such as name and address to send products to the user or contact them as necessary Purpose
- (3) Information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, arrival result of certified mail, etc. is used to verify the user’s identity. Purpose of use
- (4) In order to charge the user, the name and quantity of the purchased product, the type and period of the service used, the number of times, the amount charged, the name, the address, the bank account number, the credit card number, etc. Purpose of using payment information, etc.
- (5) In order to make it easier for users to enter data, we display information registered with our company on the input screen, and based on the user’s instructions, provide other services, etc. (including those provided) for the purpose of transferring
- (7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for us to provide services to users, such as information on inquiry content and billing, user service usage status, Purpose of using contact information, etc.
- (8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent
- (3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person When there is a risk of impeding the execution of business
- (5) When the following matters are notified or announced in advance
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- The purpose of use includes provision to third parties
- Items of Data Provided to Third Parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- (i) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (ii) When personal information is provided along with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- (iii) When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, items of personal information to be jointly used, scope of jointly used persons, use When the person is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information, or is put in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When the person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- (1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- (2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
- (3) Other cases that violate laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
If the user’s own personal information held by the company is incorrect, the user can request the company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedures specified by the company.
If we receive a request from the user in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to respond to that request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
Our company will stop using or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as , “suspension of use, etc.”), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information, etc., and notify the person to that effect. However, in cases where suspension of use, etc. of personal information requires a large amount of money or other cases in which it is difficult to suspend use, etc., and where necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual. ，Take this alternative.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the contact below.
- Address: 2-1-31 Fukue, Showa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi
- Company name: Share 180 Inc.
- Department in charge: Sales Department
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org